Weed abatement in Paso Robles and serving the entire Central Coast.
Ant’s Tractor Mowing is a complete weed abatement service. Through integrity, hard work and quality service year after year, we maintain an excellent work ethic, competitive pricing and serve to protect our customers, their property and homes year after year. In business since 2004, we can take care of weeds, unwanted shrubbery, overgrowth and fire hazards with:
- Weedeater services that are effective for spaces that are too small for a tractor, where there is landscaping to preserve or where more detailed weed abatement is needed, such as along fence lines. Other terms for weedeating include weed whacking, string or line trimming, edge trimming or whipper snipping,
- Mowing, accomplished with a tractor and a flail mower is a cost-effective and efficient method for removing and controlling weeds and shrubs on acreage, large lots, pastures, and other open spaces.
- Defensible space is the amount of space, defined in zones, that fire authorities advise is necessary to protect structures, property and lives in the event of a wildfire.
We use the highest-grade equipment that allows us to get your job done safely, efficiently and cost-effectively. Our equipment includes:
- Tractor towed flail mower because dry and flammable plant material can be mowed to a safe height quickly and thoroughly, extending the reduced fuel zone a distance beyond the recommended 100-feet for Zone 2. A flail mower reduces the risk of damage from flying debris. In many circumstances flail mowing is more efficient and practical than other methods such as riding mowers or livestock grazing and avoids many of the common issues of inaccessible slopes and hills and destroying root systems leading to erosion.
- The 336FR Brushcutter is powerfully ruthless on weeds in smaller spaces. The 33.6 cc X-Torq® engines uses less fuel, emits less exhaust and is easy on the environment.
- We keep our staff safe with personal protection gear (PPE) that includes the heavy-duty harness to help support the brushcutter and relieve strain on the operator’s body.
- Other PPE includes high-quality respirators, protective eyewear and shields, protective headgear, hearing protection, chaps to protect against debris and protective gloves.
We use top-notch professional equipment and have the experience necessary to ensure quality work.
Our prices will always remain competitive. We will work to exceed any and all expectations. A great service at a great price point.
We value all of our customers and respect your time. We will always be available to work through any issue that arises.
Members of our crew understand the job at hand and work together to create the best experience for our customers.
Weed abatement, mowing, and weed whacking
Professional and experienced.
Or call for just about any other reason involving weeds and weed abatement, including:
- Creating defensible space to protect property, structures and lives from wildfire
- Managing the height of grass in horse pastures
- Invasive and toxic weed management
- Clearing land for building or crops
- Keeping weeds and overgrowth under control on fallow land
- Keep lots and land for sale clear of weeds and overgrowth
Our team can’t do their best job for you unless they are trained and equipped with the top-of-the-line tools and personal protective gear. Protecting our team members on the job is one of our guarantees for a job well done.
How else do we protect you and our team?
- General Liability: $2,000,000
- Automobile Insurance: $1,000,000
- Our team is protected by Workers Compensation Insurance
- Each crew vehicle has a fire extinguisher and other essential tools on-board
- Each tractor carries both 2.5 gallon water extinguisher and a fire extinguisher
Get the best weed abatement in Paso Robles. We also serve the entire Central Coast of California.
Paso Robles is famous for our wine but there’s much more to the local communities. Along with vineyards, the Paso Robles region is a prime agricultural area for a variety of crops, farming and ranching. Cattle and other livestock, almond and other fruit and nut trees, grain crops, dairy, and just about every kind of fruit or vegetable that appears on your dinner table is grown, raised and processed in the Paso Robles region. Ranching and farming have been a part of the local economy since the Spanish padres and especially since pioneer families arrived from the east in the 1800s.
Take a weekend drive along any one of the many backroads and enjoy the sites of cattle, sheep, goats and horses grazing in pastures and fields of a variety of crops. Stop at one of the many backroad farm stands for some fresh, locally grown produce.
Weed abatement to protect crops from overcrowding and create fire-safe areas around farm and ranch property has always been part of the area lifestyle.
Thanks to modern technology, weed abatement has advanced far beyond the old ways of turning livestock loose in the yard, plowing up space around homes and barns, or the family spring ritual of hand raking, hand-pulling or scraping weeds away with hoes and shovels.
Ant’s Tractor Mowing uses the most effective tools to quickly and thoroughly take care of those pesky weeds. Owner Anthony Elisarraras, born and raised on the Central Coast, acquired the company from his father, who started it with a recycled Caltrans mower in 2004. Since taking over the company, Anthony implemented the PPE, updates equipment annually and regularly updates safety and abatement procedures to meet CalFire guidelines.
Ant’s Tractor Mowing’s weed abatement services for Paso Robles are part of the long-time lifestyle of the region. We have brought the highly necessary and needed task into the modern day with the latest, modern equipment and methods.
The GPS coordinates for Paso Robles are: 35° 38′ 26.0016” N and 120° 40′ 48.0288” W.
“Anthony has mowed our acre of land every year for the past few summers. He does a great job and is easy to communicate with. I feel the price is fair and I know I don’t have to worry about anything which is what I’m looking for. Also I can pay him with Apple Pay which is super easy.”
~ Terry H.
“Anthony is the best!!! He had Tony from his service come out today on July 4 to do some emergency mowing for me. Tony did an amazing job!!!! I will gladly recommend Ant’s Mowing service to everyone I know!!!! Thanks Anthony for a job well done. The Paso Fire Department thanks you too!!”
~ Alison D.
“We can’t recommend Ants Tractor Mowing enough. We’re new to the area and had 4.5 acres of 4-foot-tall weeds that needed whacking before fire season. What to do? We researched online, talked to neighbors, interviewed a few guys. Then we found Ants. It’s not just that the work was done well, on time, and on budget.”
~ Cyn C.
We offer free online estimates for your convenience.
Ant’s Tractor Mowing provides tractor mowing and the heavy-duty weed abatement services that are necessary to create defensible space that protects homes, businesses, and farm or ranch structures.